Monday, October 26, 2015

Back again to my Favorite Market! Hello. St Louis

 Well, once again it was a great day and the booths were as beautiful as the weather~!
Just thought i would share a little bit of Heaven that was at the St Louis Vintage days market.
I do have to say this is my favorite for a few very good reasons. the booths are set up so that you can move.... Very Important!!! I NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEE IT ALL! the quality of the stuff for purchase is what I expected, I hate when markets get to commercial, If I wanted commercial I would go to the mall! Truly this market will not disappoint. I like that there was far more vintage than crafts, I being the pack rat that I am WANT goodies I can use. If there is a craft I want stuff I can't make! Just as SIMPLE as that. 



 I couldn't help but take a selfie in this great mirror adorned with succulents!


 This The Chicken Coop's booth and was by far one of my favs! They make the coolest farm tables! If only I had the room right now!

                  Wonderful fall displays! Something so picturesque about this booth!


 Sweetest headboard ever! Isn't this just a different piece! It might be the one time I am actually tempted to put a head board in front of a window! Imagine waking up the the sight of dancing colored lights in the morning! BELLA!
 yes, I have a complete Door fetish! Unfortunatly I missed this goody! But next best thing I snapped a pic!



 I couldn't resist the color carnival of this mirror shot! Nothing says Fall more than this!


                                                         Insanely beautiful chair!!!



 If this booth didn't have so many people trailing me I coulda had another mirror selfie with that gorgeous chandelier ! Yep it was a mirror Selfie kinda day..... not sure why!


If you ever have the chance to go to a Market this is the one I would recommend to try!Most booths take cards with the square However, I would definatly bring some cash just in case! 

No comments:

Post a Comment