Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pretty little things

I was always into Vintage... however, my oldest child in the past few years has me looking for cool and unusual vintage jewelry pieces that I never would have looked twice! 
However since they make my clutches I am no longer giving them to her! hahaha poor girl
I  the woman who really didn't like jewelry before now adores some of the pieces I have found and haggled for! Like this gorgeous leaf choker! found in one of the many vintage shops I have scoured it's a lovely yet very light weight piece. 
Another I adore is the floral piece she gave me! this bad boy is a lot heavier
I like that it's all mismatched and on, it looks very unique indeed!

 Anyway, this is very much the tip of the iceberg and I just wanted to show off two lovely finds.
Later I will put up some pieces I will be willing to part with!  Along with some other fun finds!
 I need to thin out my treasure chest of collective finds.... and so why shouldn't others benefit while I'm trying to unattach myself from my pretty little things! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment